Saturday, May 30, 2009

Half Empty or Half Full?

I am so easily amused!

This is how I started my day.....

Half empty?  Yeah, well, I'm not in one of those "half empty" moods, so.......

That's better!  Keep it coming....

Ah! I'm feeling better already! :)
Nothing like a good cup of coffee.... and this....
...to start your day!  Sugar and caffeine...the breakfast of champions!


Mug from Despair.com  If you're in a really bad mood, browse through the "Demotivators" for a few laughs.


Monkey Bread from....you guessed it! Allrecipes!


Disclaimer:  Should my husband ask why his lense cover smells like Dunkin Donuts Original Blend, please assure him that no lense covers were injured in the making of this blog...it only took a brief bath.

  
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon!



5 comments:

Lissaloo said...

lol, that looks like my kinda breakfast! Love the mug :)

Gracey said...

Ok. and now I want breakfast! And taking into account that it is 22:46 here, yes, this IS a problem!

Willoughby said...

I was wondering when you were going to start blogging again! Glad you're back!

Unknown said...

I now want a big helping serving of your monkey bread, thank you very much. And I worked hard losing those last 5 lbs. but I don't care. Give me some monkey bread...NOW!!!!

ChristineM said...

Thanks all! And 5thsis....it was Sooooooo good! ;)